Provided as a Service of the National Association for Gifted Children
You have a right…
- …to know about your giftedness.
- …to learn something new everyday.
- …to be passionate about your talent area without apologies.
- …to have an identity beyond your talent area.
- …to feel good about your accomplishments.
- …to make mistakes.
- …to seek guidance in the development of your talent.
- …to have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
- …to choose which of your talent areas you wish to pursue.
- …not to be gifted at everything.
2007-2009 NAGC President
Reprinted with permission from the National Association of Gifted Children. Copies of the Gifted Children’s Bill of Rights are available in English and Spanish online at www.nagc.org .